Saturday 2 June 2018

BREAKING: Hard times for RealMadrid as another star player is set to leave the Bernabeu


After Cristiano Ronaldo and Gareth Bale hinted at possible exits, another Real Madrid star has indicated that he could be playing his football at another club next season.
Mateo Kovacic has played second fiddle to the likes of Luka Modric, Toni Kroos and Casemiro over the past two seasons.
The Croatian only started 10 LaLiga games this season, and he has expressed his desire to play more and it could be elsewhere.
“I believe I’ll play more, whether in Real or somewhere else,” he told reporters on Friday.
Image result for kovacic
“Now is the time for me to play.
“Offers? I am under contract with Real and I wish not to comment on other clubs.”
The 24-year-old has made a total of 109 appearances for the LaLiga giants, winning the UEFA Champions League titles.
Related image
Share this article with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment