Friday 30 June 2017

Oh Boy! Phyno is the real deal, "Hushpuppi" should go and die. Phyno just Knocked his ass out!


I really think Phyno just made a whole lot of people proud... Including me though. Yeah! It's been long coming for the so called "Hushpuppi", he's been going out on almost everyone. Our beloved celebrities in particular. But it's obvious he picked on the wrong person this time around. 

Didn't know Phyno had it in him to diss tho, but come to think of it. He is a rapper and most times than usual dissing is what rap really is all about. 

I'm actually very happy at his response to the moron as I've come to dislike the ugly fag. There's nothing good he's ever done, just show off. And trust me, I ain't envious one bit simply because the source of his money ain't accountable for. 

For all we know, he could be a fraudster, a drug dealer, a kidnapper, an assassin, an armed robber or even anything at all that's not supposed to be celebrated. So, what's the noise all about? He should just shut the f*ck up and go hang himself. 

Thanks Phyno, thanks a lot...  You made us proud. 


Share this article with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment