Friday 29 December 2017

Real Madrid star player warns Zinedine Zidane – threatens to leave club if this continues to happen


2017 was simply incredible for Marco Asensio, as he scored in the Champions League final.
Despite he is 21-year old, he is impressing with his apperances this season, so he received plaudits from corners of the globe.
But, Real Madrid’s star has warned manager, Zinedine Zidane recently.
He is unhappy with his playing time, so he wants to play more.
”It is difficult to manage a squad as good as our one, but Zidane knows he can count on me” the player himself said in an interview with Club del Deportista.
“I work hard every day to earn more minutes, but I am aware of where I am.
“I am at the best club in the world and I am happy at Real Madrid”, said Asensio.
Image result for asensio
Share this article with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment