Wednesday 27 December 2017

BREAKING: Neymar finally responds to Real Madrid rumors – as he also speaks on his ”Ballon d’Or” chances


Neymar has opposed the rumors that he is linked to Real Madrid, saying he is happy at PSG.
From Doha, where PSG are staying, Neymar has said he intends to win the ”Ballon d’Or”.
“I am very happy at PSG. We are playing well and we are achieving results, while personally I can say that I have been more adapted than I thought”.
“I intend to win the ”Ballon d’Or”, but I know it is very difficult. I have to win the team first, then the World Cup”.
Image result for neymar 2018
“If we triumph in Russia with Brazil, but also in the Champions League with PSG, then I believe the others come by themselves”, said Neymar.
Neymar has come to PSG in the summer for 222 million euros from Barcelona.
He is expected to be in the competition in 2018 with Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo for individual prices.
Image result for neymar 2018
Share this article with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment