Monday 19 February 2018

Eden Hazard to Real Madrid or PSG..? The Chelsea superstar finally responds to transfer links as he reveals his destination


Eden Hazard has responded to reports linking him with an exit from Chelsea, insisting he will make the decision over if and when he'll change clubs.

The 27-year-old winger has long been linked with a switch to Real Madrid, while Ligue 1 big-spenders PSG have also been mooted as a potential destination for the Belgian.

Goal reported in January that Manchester City would also be an interested party in signing Hazard, with the club ready to break the £100 million barrier.

Although Hazard insists he is happy with life at Chelsea, he suggested there could well be a time that he decides it's time to leave and seek a new challenge.

When asked about a potential move he toldTelefoot: "In football anything can happen. But in football nothing can happen too.

"Every year they talk about Real or PSG. And when I want to change clubs, I will. But at the moment I’m good where I am.

"I still have two year left on my contract. I feel very good over here.

"The fans love me, my family enjoys life over here. We will see."

Hazard has been one of the shining lights in a below-par season for the club, when compared to their title-winning exploits from the 2016-17 season.

The former Lille star has scored six goals in his last six games in all competitions, including two in a 3-0 win over West Brom last time out in the Premier League.

And Blues head coach Antonio Conte took the decision to rest Hazard in Chelsea's 4-0 victory over Hull City in the FA Cup on Friday, with Chelsea facing Barcelona in Tuesday's crunch Champions League clash.
Share this article with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment